- To manage the project administratively and financially.
- To secure a robust consortium agreement with special emphasis on IPR issues and results commercial exploitation.
- To manage the communication among the consortium partners.
- To manage the communication with the EC.
- To follow up the Project Results Dissemination and Exploitation.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leader: Partner 1. P1 has experience in the project management at national and international level.
The Coordination of the project will be shared by the Coordinator (Partner 1) and the Scientific Coordinator (Partner 2). They will manage the project, including the Consortium Agreement, Ethical, Gender, Financial and Administrative Management. The Steering Committee, integrated by the Partner Leaders and Coordinators, will help to the Coordinators on their decisions.